Login with Facebook
Login with Twitter
If you don't want to use Facebook/Twitter you can also register and/or login the old-fashioned way!
Related URL: http://www.acemeters.com
2:27 on April 2, 2013
Hey there, the xml you can upload is actually the demo content, we don't have another way to do that.
What exactly did not work? Can you contact your hosting company and ask them to increase the maximum upload file size limit please? Maybe that's the issue.
Thanks for your e-mail.
I am using 1and1.com Web Hosting services. The import.xml doesnt' import all the data. It imports all the images but few files of woocommerce.
Can you just explain me the following things?
1) what should be the banner size in LayerSlider?
2) The Background image needs to be uploaded into Slide Option (image) or as a Layer?
if i upload 1024x265 size image it goes out of the box (width doesn't work). If i upload 600x265 size then it works fine but it blurs image.
About the Screenshot:
1. Screenshot1.png - It shows the configuration of Image and Banner i have placed
2. Screenshot2.png - it shows different preview then the image size i did chose. (Man in blue shirt in screenshot1)
3. screenshot3.png - Global Settings
Please do the needful.
2:27 on April 3, 2013
Secondly, Can you please send me the layersliderimport file located in extras > layersliderimport.txt
whenever i upload it gives me an error.
This does not appear to be a WXR file, missing/invalid WXR version number
please send optiontreesettings and layersliderimport file.
Look forward for your quick response.
I'll forward you to the developer of the theme, thanks!